Last modified: May 2019
This Policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website: www.solxsys.com, (our “Website”), establish an account to access our services (the “Account”), and/or access our administrative services in the field of employee benefits (the “Services”), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On our Website.
- In e-mail and other electronic messages between you and us.
- When you use our Services.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- use offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from our Website.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Website and our Services. By accessing or using our Website and/or Services you agree to this Policy.
From time to time, we reserve the right to modify or amend the terms of our Policy. You will be notified of such changes by notifications on our Website, by e-mail notification informing you of such changes, or by any other reasonable means as required by applicable law. You should check this Policy frequently for any changes. Your continued use of our Website and/or our Services following the posting of changes to this Policy will mean that you accept those changes.
1. Territorial Scope
Our Website and/or Services are available for use only in the United States of America (the “U.S.”).
2. Minors and Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website and Services are not for minor and children under age 18. Further, we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under age 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
3. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website and/or Services, including the following information:
- Account Information. This information is collected when you establish your Account. We collect information by which you may be personally identified, such as your first and last name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number (“Personal Information”).
- Activities on your Account. We will collect the following information from your use of our Website and/or Services:
- Internet Protocol (IP) Address;
- Browser Type;
- Language Preference;
- Time Zone Setting; and
- Operating System;
- Communications. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you, such as your name, e-mail address, phone numbers, and the contents of the message.
- Information that we collect when you use our Website and/or App
- Location Information. We collect this information from you automatically via Google Analytics as you navigate through our Website, through your Internet provider or wireless service provider, whichever applicable.
- Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies (Google Analytics). As you navigate through and interact with our Website and/or use our Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Non-personal details of your visits to our Website and/or App, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data, and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
We use Google Analytics to collect such data. Terms of Service for Google Analytics are available here: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include Personal Information, but we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Flash Cookies are local storage objects (or flash cookies) that collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website.
- We use automatic data collection to (a) understand and save your preferences for future visits; (b) compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future; and
- How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you, as applicable.
- To provide you with our Services.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To personalize user’s experience.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including billing.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any Services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- To improve customer experience.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- Contact you with respect to the Services.
- For any other purpose with your consent, such as job application, etc.
- Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose Personal Information that we collect, or you provide as described in this Policy:
- To our employees on a need to know basis.
- In an anonymized and/or aggregated form to contractors, service providers and other third parties, such as our payment processing partners, we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers or others.
- Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Do Not Track. Do Not Track is a privacy preference that can be set in a web browsers. Our Website recognizes do not track browser setting or signals. For information about do not track, please visit https://allaboutdnt.com/.
- Third Party Links On Our Website
- Company Communications
- E-mail Contact. You may opt-out of receiving promotional e-mail communication from us by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that you will not be able to opt-out of transactional e-mail communication, such as communication related to your Account, Billing/Payment, etc.
- Your California Privacy Rights
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside third parties your Personal Information. California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Data Processing and Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, by encrypting data in transit, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Data that you provide is hosted on dedicated servers of our third-party partners.
- Contact Information
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU USE OUR WEBSITE AND/OR OUR SERVICES, YOU HAVE AGREED TO AND ACCEPTED THE PRACTICES DESCRIBED IN THIS POLICY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY, PLEASE DO NOT USE OUR WEBSITE, SERVICES, OR ESTABLISH AN ACCOUNT.